READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Terms") CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING OR USING THE SERVICES DESCRIBED ON THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT www.chinaamc.com.hk. By clicking the "Accept" button, you consent to be bound by all the terms set out herein. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are not an authorized user for these services and you should not use this website. Please click "Do not Accept" button and leave this website.
Terms and Conditions
China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited ("ChinaAMC HK") is a regulated institution in Hong Kong by the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) pursuant to the Securities and Futures Ordinance (Cap 571). This website is prepared and owned by ChinaAMC HK and contains information about ChinaAMC HK and the services and products offered by ChinaAMC HK. This website has not been reviewed by the SFC.
This information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only. Funds information is intended to be made available only to residents in Hong Kong that are not U.S. Persons. If you are an individual investor, you acknowledge that you are a resident of Hong Kong. Funds information is not intended for use by any person located in or residing in any jurisdiction that restrict the use or distribution of such information. Nothing on this website should constitute a distribution, an offer to buy or the solicitation of any offer to buy or sell any securities in any jurisdiction where such a distribution or offer would be illegal. Non-Hong Kong investors are responsible for observing all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdictions before proceeding to access the information contained herein. By proceeding, you are representing that you have understood and accepted the restrictions set out in this section.
None of the information contained in this website constitute an invitation or solicitation to invest in any shares or units of the Funds, nor does it constitute any investment advice or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any transactions. Before acting on any information in this website, you should consider whether any investment, security or strategy is suitable for your particular circumstance and, if necessary, seek independent professional advice.
Investment involves risks. The price of units or shares of the Funds may go up as well as down. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The value of the Funds can be extremely volatile and could go down substantially within a short period of time. It is possible that the entire value of your investment could be lost. An investment in a Fund often involves investing in international markets. In addition to the normal risks associated with investing, international investments involve the risk of losing all or part of any capital from unfavorable fluctuations in currency values, from differences in generally accepted accounting principles or from economic or political instability in other nations. An investment in emerging markets also involves heightened other risks such as increased volatility and the possibility of lower trading volume. Funds may use or invest in financial derivatives. Please read the Funds’ Prospectuses and Product Key Fact Statements for details, including the risk factors, before making any investment decision.
Where a Fund's investment objective is to track an index, the Fund is not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold or promoted by the relevant index provider. None of these companies make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in the Funds. Index returns are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent actual fund performance. Index performance returns do not reflect any management fees, transaction costs or expenses. Indices are unmanaged and one cannot invest directly in an index.
Except as otherwise stated in these Terms or as expressly authorized by ChinaAMC HK in writing, you may not:
• Use this website in any manner that could damage or overburden any ChinaAMC server, or any network connected to any ChinaAMC server, as all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people;
• Use this website in any manner that would interfere with another party's use of the Website;
• Include the term "ChinaAMC" or any ChinaAMC trademark or executive's name, or any variation of the foregoing, as a meta-tag, hidden textual element;
• Use any robot, spider, intelligent agent, other automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy this website or the reports, data, information, content, software, products services, or other materials on, generated by or obtained from this website, whether through links or otherwise (collectively, "Materials"), without ChinaAMC HK's permission, provided that generally available third-party web browsers may be used without such permission; or
• Use this website or the Materials in any manner that could create impression of affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement by ChinaAMC.
Limitation of Liability
All information contained in this website is published to the best of the knowledge and belief of ChinaAMC HK to be accurate at the time it was posted. However, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made by ChinaAMC HK as to its accuracy or completeness of the information or data provided in this website. ChinaAMC HK, its affiliates, directors, officers or employees accept no liability for any errors or omissions relating to information available in this website, and will not be liable for any damages or costs (including but not limited to lost profits, trading losses or damages that result from use or loss of use of this website) arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use of the information provided in this website and (ii) any interruption or failure in system operation, delay in data transmission, computer virus or line or system failure.
Trademarks, Copyrights and other Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks and similar rights in this website and the information contained herein are owned by or licensed to ChinaAMC HK or its affiliate. Information in or any parts of this website cannot be reproduced, distributed or published.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Hong Kong. The courts of Hong Kong shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceeding, and to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and, for such purposes, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong. Each party hereby waives any objection which it might at any time have to the courts of Hong Kong being nominated as the forum to hear and determine any proceedings and to settle any disputes and agrees not to claim that the courts of Hong Kong are not a convenient or appropriate forum.
We understand that our customers and website visitors are concerned about the privacy of information. The following information is designed to help you understand the information collection practices at this Website.
ChinaAMC HK recognizes the importance of personal data to our business and the importance of respecting the privacy rights of our clients. Therefore, we are committed to ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the "Ordinance"). Each employee of ChinaAMC HK must abide by our commitment to privacy in the handling of personal information. To further enhance confidentiality and security of all personal data, only authorized staff will be allowed to have access to the personal information collected. It is restricted to those persons who have a business need to access personal information in order to perform their job duties.
The purpose of this Statement is to establish the policies and practices of ChinaAMC HK's commitment to protect the privacy of personal data and to inform you about our responsibilities and your rights under the Ordinance.
Types of Personal Data Held
Personal data held by us regarding clients may include the following:-
• Name and address, occupation, contact details, date of birth, their identity card or passport numbers;
• Current employer, nature of position, relevant income of clients;
• Details of financial status of clients; and
• Information obtained by us in the ordinary course of the business relationship such as, investment options, account values and balances etc.
Main Purposes of keeping Personal Data
The purposes for which personal data relating to clients may be used are as follows:-
• Facilitate the daily operations of the services provided to the clients;
• Marketing investment products or services provided by ChinaAMC (HK);
• Maintaining statistical data and providing a database for product and market research;
• Marketing financial and/or investment products or services by any company/companies other than ChinaAMC HK, subject to client's express prior written consent;
• Compliance with applicable laws and regulations; and
• Any other purposes relating or incidental thereto.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data held by ChinaAMC HK relating to clients will be kept confidential but may be transferred to the following parties (whether within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) for any of the purposes stated above:-
• Any agent, contractor, third party service provider or any member company of ChinaAMC HK which provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, marketing, professional or other services to ChinaAMC HK in connection with its business operations;
• Any person to whom ChinaAMC HK is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on ChinaAMC HK or any of its member companies or under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which ChinaAMC HK or its member companies are expected to comply;
• Any actual or proposed assignee of ChinaAMC HK or participant or sub-participant or transferee of ChinaAMC HK's rights in respect of the client; and
• Any persons or bodies corporate under a duty of confidentiality to ChinaAMC HK.
Accuracy of Personal Data
ChinaAMC HK strive at all times to ensure accuracy of all personal data collected and processed by us. In order to assist us to deliver on this pledge, please inform us immediately in the event that your personal information has been changed or you discovered that your personal information held by us is incorrect.
It is not a statutory requirement for you to provide personal data to us. However, we will not be able to provide you with the services and products you may require unless you provide us with the necessary personal data or information.
You have a right (i) to be informed whether we hold any of your personal data; (ii) to be supplied with a copy of your personal data we hold; and (iii) to request correction of your personal data we hold. If you wish to access to and/or to correct any of your personal data held by us, please send your written request to the address set out below. We may, subject to the Ordinance, impose a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request.
If you do not wish your personal data to be used for direct marketing purposes, you may notify us in writing to the following address:-
Head of Legal & Compliance
China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
37/F, Bank of China Tower,
1 Garden Road, Central
Investment involves risks, including the loss of principle. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Before investing in the ChinaAMC Bloomberg China Treasury + Policy Bank Bond Index ETF (the "Fund"), investors should refer to the Fund's prospectus for details, including the risk factors. You should not make investment decision based on the information on this material alone. Please note:
•The Fund aims to provide investment result that, before fees and expenses, closely corresponds to the performance of the Bloomberg China Treasury + Policy Bank Index (the “Index”).
•The Fund is subject to concentration risk as a result of tracking the performance of a single geographical region (the PRC) and investing in bonds of a few issuers. The NAV of the Fund is likely to be more volatile than a broad-based fund.
•Investments in the PRC may involve increased risks compared to more developed markets, such as liquidity risks, currency risks/control, political and economic uncertainties, legal and taxation risks, settlement risks and custody risk.
•The Fund is subject to risks associated with Bond Connect and Foreign Access Regime, such as change of relevant rules and regulations, regulatory risks, volatility risk, liquidity risk, settlement and counterparty risk. The trading on the PRC interbank bond market or trading through Bond Connect may be suspended.
•The Fund is subject to risk associated with debt securities, such as credit / counterparty risk, interest rate risk, volatility and liquidity risk, downgrade risk, sovereign debt risk, valuation risk, credit rating risk and credit agency risk.
•The Fund is subject to risks relating to settlement procedures and default of counterparties on the PRC inter-bank bond market.
•The Fund is denominated in RMB. RMB is currently not freely convertible and is subject to exchange controls and restrictions. The Fund has units traded in HKD and USD. Investors may be subject to additional costs or losses associated with foreign currency fluctuations.
•The Fund may be subject to tracking error risk.
•If any suspension of the inter-counter transfer of units between the counters and/or any limitation on the level of services by brokers and CCASS participants occurs, unitholders will only be able to trade their units in one counter only. The market price of units traded in each counter may deviate significantly.
•The Fund is passively managed and the Manager will not have the discretion to adapt to market changes. Falls in the Index are expected to result in corresponding falls in the value of the Fund.
•Generally, retail investors can only buy or sell units of the Fund on the SEHK. The trading price of the units on the SEHK is driven by market factors such as the demand and supply of the units. Therefore, the units may trade at a substantial premium or discount to the Fund's NAV.
The investment objective of the Fund is to provide investment results that, before fees and expenses, closely correspond to the performance of the Bloomberg China Treasury + Policy Bank Index.
subject to the Manager’s discretion
Please refer to the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited’s website at www.hkex.com.hk for the latest lists of Market Makers.
1. Data are provided by ICE Data Indices, LLC (“ICE DATA”), is used with permission. ICE DATA, its Affiliates and their respective third party suppliers (including but not limited to Factset Research System, Inc.) disclaim any and all warranties and representations, express and/or implied, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use, including the index data and any data included in, related to, or derived therefrom. Neither ICE DATA, its Affiliates nor their respective third party suppliers shall be subject to any damages or liability with respect to the adequacy, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Index data or any component thereof, and the index data and all components therefore are provided on an “as is” basis and your use is at your own risk. ICE DATA, its Affiliates and their respective third party suppliers do not sponsor, endorse, or recommend China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited, or any of its products or services.
2. IOPV calculations are performed by ICE DATA.
3. Intra-day Market Price refers to the market price of ChinaAMC Bloomberg China Treasury + Policy Bank Bond Index ETF on the date and at the time specified above, quoted from the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (the “SEHK”).
4. The Intra-day Estimated NAV per Unit in HKD is for reference only. The Intra-day Estimated NAV per Unit in HKD is calculated using the estimated NAV per Unit in RMB multiplied by the real time exchange rate provided by ICE Data Services for offshore RMB (CNH).
5. The Last Closing NAV per Unit in HKD is for reference only. The Last Closing NAV per Unit in HKD is calculated using the Last Closing NAV per Unit in RMB multiplied by an assumed foreign exchange rate using the Tokyo Composite 3:00 p.m. Tokyo time (2:00 p.m. Hong Kong time) mid rate quoted by Bloomberg for offshore RMB (CNH) as of the same Dealing Day.
6. Change of the Official NAV per Unit in RMB and change of the NAV per Unit in HKD indicate the change of the NAV per Unit since previous Dealing Day^. Please refer to the Prospectus for more information on the determination of the NAV.
7. Changes of the Closing Price for RMB and HKD traded Units indicate the change of the closing price since previous SEHK trading day. Source of Closing Price: Bloomberg.
8. The NAV per Unit in HKD is equivalent to the relevant Official NAV per Unit in RMB multiplied by the assumed foreign exchange rate of CNH to HKD as mentioned in note 5 above as of the same Dealing Day^. The Official NAV per Unit in RMB and the NAV per Unit in HKD will not be updated when the underlying A shares market is closed.
9. Index returns are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of future results. Index returns do not reflect any management fees, transaction costs or expenses. Change indicates the change since the last closing index level. Source: MSCI, Inc.
^“Dealing Day” generally means a day on which (a) the SEHK and the underlying A shares market are open; and (b) the Index is compiled and published. Please refer to the Prospectus for further details in this regard.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Investment in emerging market countries may involve heightened risks such as increased volatility and lower trading volume, and may be subject to a greater risk of loss than investment in a developed country. Please carefully consider the Fund’s investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found in the relevant Fund’s prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. ChinaAMC Funds are not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold or promoted by their index providers (only applicable to ETFs and index funds). For details of an index provider including any disclaimer, please refer to the relevant ChinaAMC Fund offering documents.
Source: Fund performance and index data are provided by ChinaAMC and the relevant index providers (if applicable) respectively.
This website is prepared by China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited and has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission.